Powerful UX Frameworks, Methods, and Tools
Design Thinking Frameworks
- IBM Design Thinking. A human-centered framework to solve users' problems at the speed and scale.
- Stanford d.school. Journey through a Design Thinking experience and apply it in the real world.
- Nielsen Norman Group. Approaching problem solving with a hands-on, user-centric mindset leads to innovation and a competitive advantage.
- IBM Research Framework. A framework to drive actionable user insights and build empathy for users.
- Design Kit. Human-centered design is a practical, repeatable approach to arriving at innovative solutions.
- 18F Method Cards. The goto site when working with government clients. A collection of tools to bring human-centered design into any project.
- User research tool box. A list of useful UX research links by Kate Towsey.
Design Methods & Patterns